- You must be 13 years of age or older in order to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Wouldyoueatit.com service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You may not use this service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any members.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While WYEI prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that WYEI administrators cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the WYEI service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Wouldyoueatit service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain your property. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- We undertake to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit site administrators to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
(These terms of service were inspired, with permission, by Twitter.com)
“Social Networking for people who are passionate about food”
table, greasy, lettuce, papaya drink, potato chips, carnitas, onions, yogurt, chick-fil-a, appetizers, lunch, strawberry, japanese, raspberry, cherry, dessert, tuna, lobster, mini pie, lobster sauce, festival, russian, delivery, lucia, biscuit, hamburger, seafood, paneer, cream cheese, dim, marshmallows, appetizer, sticky, pepperoni, preserves, cheesy bread sticks, whipped, spinach, rotten, space, potato soup, brown and serve roll, pie, powder, mango, drink, cereal, soy, hot wings, avocado, gnarly, babies, rice, soup, ranch dressing, santa lucia, tart, astronaut ice cream, quiet, recession special, nasty, thin mint, dim sum, oranges, prepackaged, glow, tapioca, thanksgiving, gardens of taxco, yummy.com